Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Who were Trinny Woodall and husband Johnny? Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Incident Detail

Who were Trinny Woodall and husband Johnny? Wiki, Biography, Age, Family, Incident Detail
Biography of Tinny Woodall

Trinny Woodall and Husband Johnny Wiki 
pedia - Biography

Trinny Woodall broke down in an Australian interview, describing the painful moment she had to reveal to her daughter Lyla that her father had passed away. Makeup mogul and What Not to Wear star, 58, sat down with journalist Jessica Rowe on an episode of "The Big Talk Show" during her visit to Australia to promote her skincare and makeup products Trinny London. She said she had the idea of ​​stackable creamy makeup products at the age of 50, around the time her ex-husband Johnny Elichaoff fell off the roof of a parking lot in 2014.

He died at the age of 55 after struggling with an addiction to painkillers for more than two decades. The fashion mogul remembered raising Lyla and Johnny together from her third to the sixth birthday, would often travel on Sunday to work on her popular fashion show, and return on Friday to spend the weekend with his daughter, who is now 18. Trinny said that this was the only way the family would be able to financially support their child.

 

Trinny Woodall’s Age

Trinny Woodall was 55 years old.

Incident Detail

When I was 50 Lyla's father died in tragic circumstances. I stopped making TV. I had no income. I lived off the leftovers of a few books, ”she said. The idea of ​​a Trinny London makeup line became a reality during this period. “I remember attending my husband's funeral and then having people in my house and I had some very good friends who said, “Tinny, we know you want to start this idea, but you have to be responsible for Lyla.

Maybe you should get a job instead? “- he recalls. “I told them I couldn't be 60 and I wish I had started sooner. So they said send us a business plan when you are ready, and they were one of the first investors. Trinny met Johnny, a former musician, in the 1990s at a drug addiction clinic. He openly talks about his struggles with cocaine and alcohol addiction in the past. "We met while recovering," she said.

"He had a very serious motorcycle accident and was taking painkillers ... he was in rehab each year of our marriage, struggling with this addiction." The couple was married for a decade before they split up in 2009. “It is very difficult to end a marriage when it is not that someone has gone away with someone else. It's more of a sense of responsibility that you have to take responsibility for the decision,” she explained.

“But we were good after that. We spoke every day, and I also met Charles [Saatchi] at this point. Then everything went wrong for him and he took his own life. Trinny remembered that fateful day and grew emotional as she remembered what it was like to deliver the devastating message of who her daughter, who had just turned 11, was. "There is an amazing woman named Julia Samuel and she wrote a book called Grief Works and was actually working with William and Harry when their mother died," she said. "

She was just known as this fantastic person and she happened to be my sister's friend. And the day it happened, my sister said I'd call her. Lila was at school, the police came, and I just said I didn't know how to tell her. So Julia came over and then she said "just say he had a heart attack in his head." Trinny recalls, “So she came home from school and she will be, oh, I'm always nervous about that. Upon her arrival from school, I led her upstairs and informed her.

She let out that scream like an animal. And I remember that I really hugged her, you know when you have a baby that is in pain, you really hug and I just told her the words Julia told me and that was the hardest thing I had to do in my whole life. Johnny was a drummer in the 1980s rock group Stark Naked and the Car Thieves noted for its tours with U2 and Siouxsie Sioux.

However, he eventually abandoned his life on the road to becoming a financial advisor. He then appeared in The Four Rooms on Channel 4 as an antique dealer. 1999 saw the union of Johnny and Trinny in Knightsbridge at St.

Also Visit:  Olivier Rioux's Wiki Pedia, Biography, Age, Family, Height, Net Worth

Post a Comment

0 Comments